Developed after years of working with Dr. Andy Pruitt Ed.D., PA of the Boulder Center for Sports Medicine and found only at your local Specialized dealer, BG FIT (Body Geometry Fit Integration Technology) is a comprehensive fit philosophy created to help cyclists ride faster, longer and in greater comfort, while reducing the chance for injury.
At Clive Mitchell Cycles we have fully trained and experienced Body Geometry technicians ready to improve your performance and comfort today.
Simply call us on 01872 276930 to book your Body Geometry Fit today.
BG FIT PROCESS
1. Pre-Fit Interview Every fit- whether it’s for a novice or experienced cyclist- starts with a brief interview between a trained technician and rider that addresses the individual’s injury history, needs and goals.
2. Flexibility Assignment This evaluation gains an accurate picture of the individual’s flexibility and other physical attributes, including assessment of foot structure, knee position, spinal curve, shoulder extension, hip flexion and leg length, among others.
3. Side View Assessed using the side view of the rider, the goal is to deliver a correct neutral position that’s both powerful and comfortable through adjustments to seat height, handlebar height, stem length and cleat position.
4. Front View Analysis from frontal view to optimize hip, knee and foot alignment for greater performance and balanced power delivery. includes analysis of pedal and shoe placement and squareness on the saddle.
5. Follow Up After a week or so, the technician calls to discuss the effectiveness of the adjustments and to answer any other questions or concerns the rider may have.